Bored um during the rain!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
So I got really bored driving my H22Sir with a stock looking cluster
2170933989_b2ab75971e.jpg

So I went stole the GF nail polish, found the Bulbs that light up the cluster and came out with this :)
dsc01679.jpg

What elts ya suppost to do on a rainy day

you can buy different color bulbs for your cluster.

my experience with painting bulbs is that it often shortens the life and it fades with time too. reminds me of when i was about 18 and i got pulled over for some homemade blue turn signals lol

lol, well I have a few extra bulbs :), I was just fooling around, + they faid i can always use some removed and do it again hehe, blue turn signals? sounds like another intresting idea lmao!

Interesting albeit illegal as fvck! Can't have any exterior flashing lights in blue or red on a non-emergency vehicle in most if not all states.

Oh damn, I was going to make the blinker lights inside Blue lmao... GF's and EMT and drives it most of the time lmao

You can do the dash lights, Injen and I mean if you can see the interior lights from the front or back of the car from a reasonable distance (ie: where another car on the road would be) and mistke them for an emergency car's lights its illegal. The dash should be good.

lol! Lets hope so, GF loves the H22 alot, I kno I watch the Gas disapear like water cause she likes the VTEC part of it, I told her better then ya old Sab hun??

I like the green and blue glows, but if red floats your boat more power to you.

Well the car stock was Blue... just yuck after to many EG's lol, Green? humm maybe I should do green haha, I hardly drive it anymore lol.. maybe I'll do a rainbow? hehe

haha, the GF saw green she was like what bulbs to i got to pull ... i was like the Red 1's u nut

you can buy different color bulbs for your cluster.

my experience with painting bulbs is that it often shortens the life and it fades with time too. reminds me of when i was about 18 and i got pulled over for some homemade blue turn signals lol
i did the same thing

Back