bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks for the help, but when i'm ready to get one i will. right now my focus is school. pretty much getting my shit together.

I feel ya on that. Money's tight here too, and still I haven't found a new job after getting laid off. This country sucks bawls.

i will have to agree with you on that one, but the only way to actually do something is to go to school and be in the medical field, everyone gets sick.

Thats fine and dandy about school. Where are the pics?

Welcome back. Med school? That's pretty cool. My sister goes to OSU for that. But seriously... What's up with those pics? In scrubs maybe? You know, for proof and relevance!

Guess who's the new homo on the swap...
(here's a hint: Its YOU CJ!!!)
Injen, you've been promoted to "questionable"

Last edited:
i will have to agree with you on that one, but the only way to actually do something is to go to school and be in the medical field, everyone gets sick.

Not everyone pays their bills. Unpaid Dr bills are on the rise along with everything else that is in the shitter.

Not everyone pays their bills. Unpaid Dr bills are on the rise along with everything else that is in the shitter.

UNIVERSAL HEALTH-CARE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO

But in all seriousness, hopefully your paycheck of zero dollars here in a few years will allow you to pay off your student loans.

Back