bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i might consider the pics of me in my scrubs, but we'll see! well, health care may not be that great, but so far i love it!

you just keep on keepin on. Doing what you enjoy is much more important than money. Believe that!

lol.. sorry but i'm not a big fan of neons! but, i ain't hating on you lol.

If you had one, you might change your mind... But I don't giva crap what people think about it, just means there will be more parts for me! yes.

If you had one, you might change your mind...
:boff:
Kidding. I get shit on here for the Camaro. And I can't get on Live right now. I'd bring the Xbox in to work but all that crap in the bookbag on the gixxer = not happenin.

:boff:
Kidding. I get shit on here for the Camaro. And I can't get on Live right now. I'd bring the Xbox in to work but all that crap in the bookbag on the gixxer = not happenin.
LOL!

Just do it. haha

Neons are only hated cuz they are pretty close in comparison to most Hondas of the 90's-now. The standard Neon engine has always had more power than the standard Civic. Booyah. Can't wait to get called out on that one! I have proof.

meh, no big deal... even though that is true. I never said they were lighter though lol

Time to get back on topic...

So how about the pics..

LOL!

Just do it. haha

Neons are only hated cuz they are pretty close in comparison to most Hondas of the 90's-now.

Yea. All that... And the fact that 90% of their owners are LADIES!!! (Yes, I know its the same for Civics. Thats why thy too get made fun of.)

be a couple of days got to get my camera back from the cousin.

Pics of the cousin maybe?:ph34r: Unless its a dude. In that case forward them straight to Injen. (sorry, I'm bored at work for another four hours.)

cousin doesn't do pics. she hates her picture to be taken. but it's all good, im so bored myself!

pix?!?!

or is acuragirl gone for another couple mnths

Back