bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow..good job on stickin around for more than a day

lol yes... seems fair..you know... you left it wide open for me to reply with something madly inappropriate.. but, i think I'll hold off and let injen have it... hehe

hows the Lynchburg Hillcats doing this season?

i feel like i get lost every time i go to Lynchburg to see my dad. well they live in Madison Heights, but there seems to be more and more business sprouting up whenever i am down there. do they still do the cruise-ins down at the mall?

they actually had a cruise-in last night but other than that lynchburg is so boring!

i don't see how anyone could get lost in lynchburg, its so tiny!

As for the hillcats, i have no idea. i don't go and watch the games or anything.

in for pics bitches!!!!!!! dont know who you are, i cant remember you if i did but your a girl and well...

in for pics bitches!!!!

:lol:

they actually had a cruise-in last night but other than that lynchburg is so boring!

i don't see how anyone could get lost in lynchburg, its so tiny!

As for the hillcats, i have no idea. i don't go and watch the games or anything.

you go to the cruise-in? last time i went to one was last summer when i came down for 2 weeks. hung out with some buddies of mine down there. guy named BB, his brother Scott, Shane and a few other minitruckers i know.

yeah Lynchburg is tiny but when you havent lived there in 4 years and you go to visit and someone tells you to meet em somewhere you never heard of, then it gets confusing until they tell you what used to be in that location.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries owns btw!!

well next time you have WSET on and they talk about the Hillcats, lemme know how they are doing.

kk, i will.

five guys is like the new chill spot now. everywhere else anyone goes they get chased off. but i didn't go to the cruise-in had a baby shower to go to instead.

Those names sound familiar, but i'd have to see them. I suck at names.

just thinking about Five Guys Burgers and Fries makes me want some. they make some damn good burgers and the HUGE bag of french fries are crazy. for those that dont know, their small fries come in a the size of brown paper bag you used to put your lunch in back in the day.

just thinking about Five Guys Burgers and Fries makes me want some. they make some damn good burgers and the HUGE bag of french fries are crazy. for those that dont know, their small fries come in a the size of brown paper bag you used to put your lunch in back in the day.

they are good, but kinda expensive. i've only been there once.

Back