bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well god damn..time for a trip to the nearest five guys burgers and fries..

expensive yes but they are damn good.

Lynchburg isnt TOO bad but then again i havent hung out there in awhile. back about 10 years ago (shit i now feel old saying that), it used to bumpin...especially out there on Wards Rd where everyone cruised at. ahh the stories i could tell of hanging out there on the strip...

Lynchburg isnt TOO bad but then again i havent hung out there in awhile. back about 10 years ago (shit i now feel old saying that), it used to bumpin...especially out there on Wards Rd where everyone cruised at. ahh the stories i could tell of hanging out there on the strip...

wish i could say it was the same now. now there is only like 15 year old sluts out there and young punks, thinking they are everything with their daddy's car.

And the cops are so terrible now because of ppl acting dumb. last night my friend and i almost got pulled over because this dumb ass did a burn out in front of us.

bwhaha I didn't have to say it this time. :ph34r:

Back