boring today... where is everyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
no new posts in like an hour. wtf. someone amuse me

I can send you naked pictures of this chick from bristol who sends them to me from her cell phone...........nah thats prolly boring to you

just got back from the beach and looking over all the new posts... there isnt that many. I dont understand why but at one time i was addicted but now this forum moves slow :(

I'm at work, of course. Waiting for my damn check so I can go to lunch. That's the only thing that really sucks about getting up so damn early is I am usually starving by 11, so I go to lunch at 11 instead of 12 which makes my afternoons crapfully long.

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 27 2005, 12:21 PM
I can send you naked pictures of this chick from bristol who sends them to me from her cell phone...........nah thats prolly boring to you
[post=516930]Quoted post[/post]​

I want those!

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 27 2005, 01:21 PM-->

sweet! whats her name? lol
brianhome@hondaswap.com :p

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 27 2005, 01:21 PM
I was over at your mom's house. Sorry. I'm here now.
[post=516931]Quoted post[/post]​

wow. even my dad doesn't hit that anymore. you must be retarded. congrats. :blink:

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jun 27 2005, 01:24 PM
just got back from the beach and looking over all the new posts... there isnt that many. I dont understand why but at one time i was addicted but now this forum moves slow :(
[post=516933]Quoted post[/post]​

i know. usually, there'd be 7-8 pages from the last 30 days... now where down to 6... and at this rate its going to be 5 soon.

Battle Pope
@Jun 27 2005, 01:27 PM
I'm at work, of course. Waiting for my damn check so I can go to lunch. That's the only thing that really sucks about getting up so damn early is I am usually starving by 11, so I go to lunch at 11 instead of 12 which makes my afternoons crapfully long.
[post=516935]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, i hear ya... i usually eat at 1130 myself...

i want to see...mmmmm naked girls mmmmmmmm

Originally posted by formby@Jun 27 2005, 10:38 AM
i want to see...mmmmm naked girls mmmmmmmm
[post=516944]Quoted post[/post]​

Aren't you, like, married now or something?

Save the nudie pics for us non-committed bastards. :lol:

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 27 2005, 12:36 PM-->
Originally posted by civicious@Jun 27 2005, 12:30 PM
corvetteguy
@Jun 27 2005, 12:21 PM

I want those!
[post=516936]Quoted post[/post]​

:shocked: :rockon:
[post=516942]Quoted post[/post]​

No, seriously. william@hondaswap.net ,y0!

well the pictures are at home lol .... i am at work....gawd..she would kill me if she found out...

then click the link at the top of the page that sasy EMAIL and sign up.

lol

hey! IM here! :D Just got out of work.... :p

I have pictures of me and some Nolimit models from the track last night..wanna see them..?
They are hotttt....

Back