bosch o2 ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
i have a 2002 rsx type s i need the secondary o2 senosor for it, my question is does those universal bosch o2 work like a stock one would.there about 150 bucks cheaper so ill just buy that one if it will work like normal

yeah they work just fine... Everyone I know has a bosch o2 sensor... The bad part is most of the universal o2's come with no plugs.. and you have to wire them up .. only prob is the wires are different colors from the factory o2.. Took me a few times to get mine right .. but 4k miles on it so far and no prob ..

yeah they work just fine... Everyone I know has a bosch o2 sensor... The bad part is most of the universal o2's come with no plugs.. and you have to wire them up .. only prob is the wires are different colors from the factory o2.. Took me a few times to get mine right .. but 4k miles on it so far and no prob ..

cool this is gona be my secondary o2 that reads to see if a cat is there, but i dont have a cat, but i have a defouler to trick the o2 just wanted to make sure this one can be triced like the stock o2

The Universal Bosch O2 sensors come with instructions that have a chart matching which colors match the stock ones. It is ridiculous how much O2 sensors cost even with my discount at O'Reilly's and Advance Auto they are still almost 200 dollars for stock ones.

No shit there an ass load of money!

But yeah all my homies have Bosch o2's that there tricking in to believeing theres a cat.

Back