Boston Marathon terrorist attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ceb40656-8d26-4c31-b151-6a4aa7617d76_800.jpg

I'm waiting a solid week before reading the details. That way some of the misinformation and social hysteria will be out of the way. Then I can focus on how many rights I'm going to lose over this one.

Yeah, I'm a heartless bastard for thinking that other 6,800 average daily deaths that didn't make the news, should somehow take precedence over the two in Boston.

GnnBFRZ.jpg

Anyone else see the silhouette of a guy walking on top of the building on the left side of the street? :eek:

Just heard 3 dead. Including 1 one child. Surprised at the lack of knee jerk reactions so far.

Don't know if it really fits into the agenda... it was too poorly executed to fit into any specific agenda in my opinion. How exactly would one spin this?

Don't know if it really fits into the agenda... it was too poorly executed to fit into any specific agenda in my opinion. How exactly would one spin this?

Thats what I mean. Usually there are "connections" being made very quickly about the source of news like this. So far, its all "We dont know yet." I just hope they find who did this soon. Makes me sick to think about.

Did anyone see the press conference with the governor?

A guy managed to ask the very first question to the MA governor in the press conference: "Is this a false flag attack designed to take away more of our civil liberties?"

Yea I saw that. What was really surprising is they didn't remove him as you could hear him asking more questions over the crowd as the governor was exiting.

Back