Boston Peeps.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
One of my best friends car was stolen up there over the weekend. Right next to BU.

Stock 2000 MR Civic Si. OEM Wing and OEM Rear Underbody Lip. Ct. License Plates. If anyone see's it on the street up there somewhere please email me steve@hondaswap.com

Vehicle has lowjack, but as of right now, its still not found :(

Yup, Jer's got stolen right outside his bro's apartment.

Second Si stolen from one of my very good friends. Im so glad I dont own an Si anymore.

:(

not to thread jack, but one of the cars my buddies shop sponsored...

the guy was at knotts berry farm (amusement park in so cali) and some cholo mexican stole his shit. he had lojack, called the cops and there was a high speed pursuit on t.v.

he got the car back and sold it, cuz he was sick of all the bullshit.

word to the wise: If you don't already know, boston is not the place to park your car. Chances are if it's stolen it's not coming back, because it's already at a chop shop. And if they didn't take it, all your shit is already gone.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Sep 3 2003, 10:21 PM
word to the wise: If you don't already know, boston is not the place to park your car. Chances are if it's stolen it's not coming back, because it's already at a chop shop. And if they didn't take it, all your shit is already gone.

TIS tru...I'm from da BEAN...live around the ghetto too.
Chances are, its stripped as a mofo, never know though.
I see people posting about how their car got broken into bla bla...
It happens to me so often, its like i'm used it now. :(
Last time it was broken into was 2 mondays ago, right in front of my house like always.

I dont have anything inside the car to steal, so they took all my change :wtf:
My car was never actually stolen, thanks to the autolock. (Good investment)
Its not really worth stealing right now anyways.
If it was, it would have been stolen via tow truck a long time ago.

Still looking into an alarm though...

low jack is police controlled. basically, when you call in to say its stolen, you tell them you have lojack.
the cops activate the system, =and its basially a GPS for them to find the car.

BUT- some theives can remove it

they found the car
it wound up in providence ... stripped to hell ... everything of ANY value was taken

:(

i feel his pain... went through the same shit

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2003, 01:16 AM
damn.....

that blows ass. how come i never hear about these things :(

i just found out tonight .... he stopped in at drunkin dognuts when i was there and told me
you were probly sleeping

his brothers wife(?)'s lexus SUV

surprised they found it in providence......usually they find them in dorchester or roxbury gutted out.......

Back