Bought a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It was an EVO2 that they cleverly managed to spin out and back into a parking spot. Someone here has the avatar.

And no, I meant the CTS. of course the CTS-V could beat the EVO - For $60k it goddam better.

What I am willing to lay down on the line is that the CTS will beat an EVO for about $2000 more.

6 speed, RWD (Drift ?) 3.8 liter piece of GM Magic that car is. Yeah, it's no Northstar - But that doesn't mean it's an iron duke either.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 30 2005, 09:33 AM
What I am willing to lay down on the line is that the CTS will beat an EVO for about $2000 more.
[post=547308]Quoted post[/post]​

The Celerity Challenge!!! :lol:

I'd still put my money on the EVO. :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 30 2005, 11:22 AM
evo??? drift??? LMAO!!!!!!! :lmao:
[post=547306]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually Rhys Millen was drifting an EVO before moving on to the GTO and i believe RSR had one too. Im sure there was a total of 2. Anyway, however odd that may seem. Isnt there a civic "drift" car.

Anyhoo, i guess what i meant to say was power slide through the woods.

cts' are hot
i seriously looked at buying one.

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Aug 30 2005, 12:23 PM-->
@Aug 30 2005, 11:22 AM
evo??? drift??? LMAO!!!!!!! :lmao:
[post=547306]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually Rhys Millen was drifting an EVO before moving on to the GTO and i believe RSR had one too. Im sure there was a total of 2. Anyway, however odd that may seem. Isnt there a civic "drift" car.

Anyhoo, i guess what i meant to say was power slide through the woods.
[post=547330]Quoted post[/post]​

There are civics that can drift...but its just ebraking or inertia most of the time...

Back