Bought a new daily driver/tow bitch...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
2004 Colorado LS ZQ8 (Regular cab, Sport package)
I-5 3500cc Vortec Engine (220hp/225tq 10.0:1 compression DOHC 20 valve with VVT on the exhaust cam, detuned to be able to run 87 octane! :shocked:)
5 Speed tranny
3.42 gears on a locker differential
Power Convenience Group (PW, PDL, CC)
AM/FM/CD/XM 4 speaker stereo (Not too shabby, will be upgraded soon, though)

I can believe I actually bought something with a note, but it's a nice truck, and I think I'll hang onto it for a while. The I-5 makes for an easy turbo add-on, and apparently this motor is turbo'd from the factory in the Hummer H3 concept that's coming out in the near future. Truck had 24 miles on it when I picked it up at the dealer... The trip from Kansas City to Memphis was what put so many miles on it. Picked it up thursday night.

Enjoy the pics, they're from a local parking garage with a decent view. Let me know what you think! :)

I wish I could find somehting with the Memphis bridge or the Pyramid in the background with a parking lot like this. Oh, well. I can only hope.

radofrontquarter060504_s.jpg

radofront060504_s.jpg

radoside060504_s.jpg

radorear060504_s.jpg

radorear2060504_s.jpg

radols060504_s.jpg

radoengine1_s.jpg

radoengine4_s.jpg

radointerior_s.jpg

radocluster_s.jpg

I live in Colorado.

Nice truck. It is Secksie in black. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 8 2004, 03:04 AM
nice truck...how much did you pay for it?

I got 0.0% for 60 months. I pay about 310 a month, and I didn't have any kind of downpayment. Just used the GM cash back offers for the downpayment which totalled about 2500 off sticker. I think I financed about 18,300.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 8 2004, 04:36 AM
not too bad....

shoulda got an xtreme. :D B)

Fuck an outdated ass S-10. And they don't offer the 'Rado Xtreme's til next year, or the year after. Final production date hasn't been decided yet, I don't think.

This is as Xtreme as the 'Rado's get right now. This is the Sport package with 17x8" wheels, Bilstein's, bigger sway bars, better springs to lower the truck about 2" front 3" rear, and color matched moldings and bumpers.

Nice, I just got a truck as well, not as new as mine is an 88 C series 3/4 ton.
but mine was given to me from my parents.

You should have nought Jeeeeeef's Truck, he is selling his '04 Silverado, that way he would finally quit bitching and get a BMW.

but Jeef lives in CT, quite a ride away

D'oh! Just realized it was a Colorado, not a Silverado, looks good.

I hate the new Colorado's/Canyon, I just don't like it, I think it is too big to be a "small" truck, S10's owns.

a 5 speed Colorado eh ? IS the power nice?

I know that to get the normal towing packages, the Allison is required

->Steve

Back