Bought a new vehicle.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They're expensive and hold their value for a reason. Because they're reliable and well built. Good luck with the Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet

They're expensive and hold their value for a reason. Because they're reliable and well built. Good luck with the Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet

Hmmm Edmunds Editor's Rating for a 2009 Honda Ridgeline is a 7.8 and a Chevy Silverado LTZ is an 8.2 interesting

I was just bustin his balls :p

That is interesting though, good stuff :thumbsup:

I like that color! :thumbsup: I always thought it would be cool to paint an older Civic or Teg that color...

I liked the Colorado for its engines... but the 5 cylinder wasn't available in manual- then I sat in one and found out that the pedal box was set WAY to the left, and the wheel to the right. The seating position was all wrong for me.

I'm going for a 2007+ Nissan Frontier crew cab long bed manual. :D Yeah, shopping for one will be fun. My requirement isn't specific at all. :(

As far as your Colorado- I was going to drop the 3.5L onto the manual transmission and throw on a turbo if I bought one. :lol: TONS of potential.

Back