Bought a new watch y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you ignore the wierdo on the right, here's my favourite watch:
L102R3_02.jpg

I've got a couple rolexes, tag heuers, a movado, and various other watches. This one rocks, it's light, the band fits properly, and it looks awesome.

Good score on the Macy's watch btw. I just got a pair of deck shoes from there for $45 after a coupon a couple weeks ago. Their sales rock.

you have Rolex's and you drive a honda fit?

Yes. It's just transportation. I'd rather spend money on other things.

All I want in a car is an engine, steering wheel, tach, and seat. Anything else is extra. Hell, I'm happy to have power windows, lol. Anything else is just extra.

That watch is cool, and at the price its even better. Good find.

I rock an Iron Man Triathlon! Velcro band and all.

Yes. It's just transportation. I'd rather spend money on other things.

All I want in a car is an engine, steering wheel, tach, and seat. Anything else is extra. Hell, I'm happy to have power windows, lol. Anything else is just extra.

I'm not understanding your logic....A car is JUST transportation? So what do you consider Rolex's watches as?

According to your logic you should be happy with something that just tells time...

it appears he cares more about time, than he does a form of transportation
and everyone knows rolexs pull the freaky bitches

i was always a fan of the breitling watches
breitling crosswind with 8.5ct diamonds, pre-owned for 8k
DSC_1169.jpg

Last edited:
ok MAJR UPDATE

So I put the watch in my gym locker and when I left the gym an hr later it was stopped. It would not restart so I brought it back to Macys for an exchange. Now the watch was $110 on sale from $185. The other $185 models had better colour choices.

I chatted up the counter girl and she exchanged my $110 watch for new $185 in the chrome colour i originally wanted.

Now im happy (took this pic in the store right after the exchange lol).

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic102809_5.jpg
    pic102809_5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 228
i never wear watches...

but i have this for casual wear

48592.jpg

and this when i dress up..

nix0500-nixon-player-watch-black.png

I made a similar thread about watches. I have the same player but in black and a scout as well. The player is my daily wearer, scout is for work.

I rock a oyster perpetual milgauss rolex for weddings and such. It was my big "grad"/Christmas gift.

yeah thats what i was referrin to as "broken" dont lik that style at all, but to each his own

I have a Movado Juro

6426.jpg

And Cross Manhattan

crswmal39.jpg

Similar taste to myself.

My Citizen is a blank face style with a black leather band.

citizen-eco-drive.jpg

My Movado/ESQ. The picture is garbage. I get compliments on it all the time.
07301294_L.jpg

My tag
tagim.jpg

tagim.jpg

And then I have a junky fossil.

For any watch lovers, ChronoShark | The Watch Deal a Day Site is a good website.

it appears he cares more about time, than he does a form of transportation
and everyone knows rolexs pull the freaky bitches

i was always a fan of the breitling watches
breitling crosswind with 8.5ct diamonds, pre-owned for 8k
DSC_1169.jpg

Do you own one?? Or you just like it?

Back