Bought an 11ft. Burmese Python- It Bit me!- Pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, so this snake giveaway thing. I require a motel room on neutral ground, your boyfriend not to be there. I'll give you the snake before the pounding commences.

I'm completely insane and have a TON of spare time. That's about all there is to my bio.

Pounding?.. LOOOOVE IT! That is so funny. You are really all for it aren't you? That is awesome you have it all planned out. You make me laugh.:D

I don't think Steve has modes that go outside of blunt and sarcastic.

:bo:
Ok, so this snake giveaway thing. I require a motel room on neutral ground, your boyfriend not to be there. I'll give you the snake before the pounding commences.

I'm completely insane and have a TON of spare time. That's about all there is to my bio.

That's how I live my surreal life. Toss it out there, see what happens.

No seriously, if you wanna shave a few thousands off my silver, PM me.

that burm is not even close to 11ft long... but it is a nice healthy looking snake. looks like the new enclosure is pretty nice. you will probably find that it wont climb too much, particularly as it gets bigger. do you know if its a male or female?

about getting bitten..... try not to let it get you down, once you get the snake into a regular pattern and its comfy in its new home, it should be ok. some burms are just plain nasty, but since you said it was easily handleable before it should be just fine. i have had pet snakes for over 20 years now, and have worked with many many species, and sometimes you get bitten! i have a 4ft cal king that bites me every couple weeks and i work with him constantly, hes just nasty.... so just be happy your burm isnt like that!

just to be on the safe side: when working with large snakes its always a good idea to have at least one other person in the room, and rubbing alcohol or even vodka will make one let go in a hurry if you get wrapped up

Hahaha It is!:eek:
that burm is not even close to 11ft long... but it is a nice healthy looking snake. looks like the new enclosure is pretty nice. you will probably find that it wont climb too much, particularly as it gets bigger. do you know if its a male or female?

about getting bitten..... try not to let it get you down, once you get the snake into a regular pattern and its comfy in its new home, it should be ok. some burms are just plain nasty, but since you said it was easily handleable before it should be just fine. i have had pet snakes for over 20 years now, and have worked with many many species, and sometimes you get bitten! i have a 4ft cal king that bites me every couple weeks and i work with him constantly, hes just nasty.... so just be happy your burm isnt like that!

just to be on the safe side: when working with large snakes its always a good idea to have at least one other person in the room, and rubbing alcohol or even vodka will make one let go in a hurry if you get wrapped up

Not sure on the sex yet, I wanna get it to the vet, get him all checked out and see what it is.

Back