bought an atv today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

I finally sold my car and i bought an atv. Its a 2005 yamaha 660r rapture. single piston, 5 valves, dual carberators. this thing is bad took it out today didnt hit any jumps want to get use to it. Its got a lot of torque (barely tape the gas and the front stands up) I would definately recommend this one to any one looking.

Some pics.

3856100_0002__small_.jpg

3856100_0004__small_.jpg

3856100_0003__small_.jpg

3856100_0001__small_.jpg

those are suppose to be some of the fastest quads for that size. good buy, my friend has a scrambler, that thing is pretty fun. have fun!

give me a worked 2 stroke 350 v twin banshee and it would eat that up!

raptors are badass man :worthy:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 11 2004, 07:27 PM
i thought it was raptor?

bikes are fucking fast regardless.
[post=389071]Quoted post[/post]​

yea typo sorry it is a raptor

My friend has a 2002 model limited edition and it hauls. I weigh 135 and couldn't keep the front end down as I switched gears.

How much did that run you?

I met up with a kid, that had that exact quad. We were racing around, it was sick. He said he dropped 6-7k on it though.

I have a 2003 banshee. I love to ride. If i was getting a 4 stroke, i wouldve got the yamaha yfz450. but the raptors are fun too. I think they are too top heavy though. Ive rode plenty of raptors though.. good bikes.

damn... should have bought my boss's... '03 660 raptor, about 30-40 hours on it, digital dash, full skids, upgraded front & rear bumpers. $4700obo

i agree the yfz450r is bad ass. i myself have a 04 kfx 400 ive had it for about a year and its getting kinda boring. i know i will be riding alot more when it starts to snow tho. not a big fan of the banshee ive rode a couple and just dont like them. your raptor is sweet those plastics are gonna turn yellow if you dont take car of them, keep them clean :thumbsup:

Back