bought an s2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very nice! Welcome to the club. :)

OEM hardtops are $3200 from the dealer, and the aftermarket CF ones are more like $5000.

Quoted post[/post]]
bought an s2000 today. its a 2004 with 2980 miles and i bought it for 26k (25,900). gots clear corners, shaved emblems with ricks S badges and some 17" ASA black w/polished lip rims. heres a few pics
clear corners?!?!.. i might wanna have your eyes checked... they look amber to me..

Awwww those wheels are sooo cute with the tiny little lips awwwww :p

and yes show us your ex girl again.

yes the S had under 3,000 miles on it when i bought it. its now at around 3,100 miles. 3,100 miles. not 31,000 but 3,100 miles. :)

im going to get an intake and lower it a bit next. then start saving for a hard top. the carbon fiber tops are nice but i prefer the factory ones, and they're cheaper. honda built a fucking nice car.

very good decision, oem > cf anyday of the week. go on some of the s2000 boards, youll be able to find a slightly used one in good condition for cheaper.

<<<< just got an '03 myself. vtec feels like a hit of nitrous. Im trying to find wheels for it now. Planing on carbon trunk,hood, "spoonies", swan stickers, and J's racing carbon/kevlar intake [ insert super-sick JDM pose here] . By the way, those wheels sit the top/lights off big time. :bowdown:

Welcome to the club. I have a MY02 Sebring. Get an intake, it sounds WAY better than stock. You got a pretty good deal on the S2k, I paid 22K for mine with 15,500 miles on it. Have fun!

Quoted post[/post]]
Get an intake, it sounds WAY better than stock.

got it taken care of...

aemunderhood.jpg

Back