Bought another car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CSaddict

Well I just stumbled onto this a few days ago. I was fixing a dishwasher at one of our customers and one of the Chefs there was shooting the shit and mentioned that he knew I was into Hondas. He mentioned he had a CRX for sale. So I went to look at it. Its a 1990 CRX SI. The thing had seized brakes and wouldn't start for 10 minutes. The alternator is on the way out as well. The battery light flickers. So anyway Josh (Hotrex) and I pushed the car back to free up the brakes and changed the flat. I finally got it running and Josh was like, "fuck it, Im driving it home" So I took the front plate off my Jeep and threw it on the CRX. Josh jumped in the thing and puts it to the rev limiter and heads to the highway. The car ended up driving and running mint. Josh "cleaned it out" nicely. We brought it to my father in laws house. Josh candy cained the car into the driveway!! Any way. Here is it. I PAID $200 FOR IT!!! Needs some body work then some boost. I'm selling the intergra if any NE guys need a daily driver.

wMTA2NzE1NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA2NzE1ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA2NzE1NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA2NzE1OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA2NzE2MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA2NzE2MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA2NzE2MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

bonus - seats arent worn out

:thumbsup: on the purchase

mother fucker, I payed $1000 for my CRX and it was an HF and has a lot more rust <_<

damned good deal.

I just sold my crx.. I miss it dearly, but it had no back seats, and since I purchased it, I have gained two children who need a back seat. Sad to see it go.. That thing was hella fun, and fast to boot.

Of course, I paid $2200 for mine, and it had more rust than yours.

you lucky bastard, you.

Back