Bought Another Civic Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
So today, I thought my XMods Skyline had completely fried. Took it all apart and I got nothing to work. So I purchased a new black 00 Civic XMod and swapped over all my suspension, awd, and steering stuff. That was a mess. 10000 screws and bolts later, I got the Civic all pieced up and even the 'junker' Skyline back together. Turns out taking the Skyline completely apart and all back together twice fixed it. So now I have nearly $200 worth of XMods & accessories :rolleyes:
But it's worth it. The Skyline I had painted a gunmetal/pewter color, but several rollovers and a trip to California with it ate it up pretty bad. I had to chop a big piece of the front bumper off. So it's the beater. My Civic Xmod will have the bodykit and lights on Monday and stay fairly clean.
I love rc cars, especially these since they're so cheap to buy.

xmodcivic.jpg

yeah, i used to have a tricked out rc10gt but i was always buying replacement parts for it. I want something that is fun and a little fast. I was curious if the xmods were fast.

dont they make some sort of higher end electirc engine cars that are competative speed and fun wise with a nitro car? btw, its funny to have an R34 beater and a show Civic. lol

Back