bought another Honda today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
780 miles 2002 model

s3f5112160ea6f.jpg

s3f51120a09c53.jpg

s3f511220493fc.jpg

15K redline anyone?

I keep bitching and smacking myself around about the money but damn it Im done no more bikes!!!!! atlest Im hoping not for 2-3 years

my insurance went from 27 a month to 118 just to give you an idea of how great the bandit is on insurance

Im calling foremost monday they should be around 600 a year
but they are closed on weekends so I had to go with progressive

Friggin rain started raining about 15 mins before I left the dealership and its still wet as chit out there!

ohwell

Jeff

how much that set you back?

more than you got

seriously, how much?

it was $4289.45 out the door

and yes it was more money then I have =) hehehe

I was able to get on it today for the first time "raining all yesterday" and holy shit this thing pulls like hell all the way up to 14K

I will put it this way pulling out into traffic when my 2000 Suzuki Bandit 600 would be at 90MPH this bike hit 135mph without me even knowing I looked down and
was like HOLY SHIT!

I do miss how nice my badit was on my wrist the CBR tends to put to much stress on the wrest and if you lean back off the wrest you put the strain on your back.... ohwell its a small price to pay for a fun deathtrap

I enjoy riding a stock bike more then driving my turbo civic around
plus chicks sooooooo dig bikes most girls hate my car its to loud its to rough its to...

I;ve had so many people today alone walk up to my parked bike and walk around it checking it out =)

I wonder if I could hook up a hondata system =)

just found some specs "road and track like mag" and the 2001 model of my bike was listed as #10 on the fastest 1/4 mile bikes of 2001

10.59@128.23mph

man I love this bike! lol

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 1 2003, 03:57 AM
just found some specs "road and track like mag" and the 2001 model of my bike was listed as #10 on the fastest 1/4 mile bikes of 2001

10.59@128.23mph

man I love this bike! lol

2 wheel honda=fast

4 wheel honda=needs work

;)

and that's the TENTH fastest??? at 10.59 seconds?! :eek:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:thumbsup: I like a lot

You know what's funny about a 1/4 mile on a bike is no one can drive one. My brother recently went to a track and saw many many bikes run, fastest was in the 10's and these were everything from gsxr 1300's to r1's. Just kind of odd to me.

oh its true I've seen busas run 11s and 12s
stock they run 9.80s

most 2000 and newer 600s will break into the 10s but most people run a good bit slower

it really takes some skill to hold the front down even at half throtte in first gear my front end gets very light

I have no idea what my ducati does in the 1/4, but i bets it pretty fast.

we should race. :)

yellow vs yellow muwhaha

I dunno if I could drive it at top performace.

I'm too scared i'll flip the bitch. :ph34r:

I could probably run 13s top... until i'm more experience.

I mean i know what im doing, but kinda shaky with launching, since it has so much power, ya know?

says the duc puts down 85WHP and 53Torque and weighs in at 452lbs

F4I 96.6WHP and 43.6 Torque and is 436lbs

both weights are listed as wet and not dry

either way it would be fun =)

Yeah it would be fun as hell.

Did you trade in your bandit for it?

And imagine how my back feels. :)

I really need a car... sucks having this as my only transportation.

Especially in the rain...

Back