1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought H22!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by 90AccordH22, Oct 3, 2003.

1. 90AccordH22

90AccordH22 Member

Hey I just bought a H22 (OBD1)and that's awesome but I'm dropping it into my 90 accord and I don't know what kind of wiring I have to do. If some one can awnser me or give me a pinout that would be super. I also have another problem of not having the h22 map sensor what do I do about the map sensor can I still use the F22 map sensor or do I need to buy a one? And last but not least what do I need to do about the down pipe will I need to cut and weld it or will it fit? If some one could awnser these questions I will probaly give them a high five. :thumbsup:

2. chingro

chingro Senior Member

about the Map sensor...use the wire harness from your current motor, and also use the TB from the current motor.

3. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Check out http://www.h22a.org for info on wiring.

Do NOT use the throttle body from your F-series engine. It's got a smaller bore than the H-series does. You can use the Accord MAP sensor, I used mine without any problems.

You will most likely have to have your exhaust modified to fit the secondary pipe of the header. I'd advise that rather than chopping up the header.

4. tab

tab Super Moderator

Use all of your accord stuff. Since your egr is not electronic, I switched that over from my Accord engine to the prelude engine. You can keep your AC, powersteering, and cruise. That's about it for switching over though. You change the accord harness to work for you.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted