bought the Civic 06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like a sweet car, and I liked the pics.

:thumbsup:

NACHOOOOOS!!!!! :thumbsup: +230982093

I checked out the 06 sedan recently. I loved everything except the front end. The hood is literally HALF as big as my hood. There is NO room to get to the intake manifold side of the engine. The engine bay is EXTREMELY limited in space. But everything else in the car is SWEET.

Originally posted by confusatron@Sep 23 2005, 06:50 PM
And the 06 Si is the shit. 200hp? jesus christ, it's a lighter version of the RSX, and cheaper.
[post=559558]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually I think its heavier then the RSX.

Quoted post[/post]]
I need to post pics... I'm thinking of putting on the 20's... need to measure the well though hehehe lol

dont do that.

yea, the 06 si is supposed to have 197... yippppy. thats awesome. I cant wait til some mods come out for em. I'm thinking of buying this 04 sedan, keeping it for about 6-9 months, trading it on the new Si in black... or at least an EP3...

I know a guy who has an '03 Si and he's on the waiting list for an '06 at the local Honda dealer.

If you want an EP3 this guy will probably be selling his. It's MINT. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
I need to post pics... I'm thinking of putting on the 20's... need to measure the well though hehehe lol

you can fit twankies on a Civic. ive seen it done. you are going to have to do some cutting tho... go over to SSM and look in the Honda section in the forums and look in there about how some of the people in there have put 20s on their Civics. good luck and post pics so i can see :)

what the hell is wrong with you??? "twankies"???

that's fukt up.

well the reason why I am getting this honda is bc 1 its an si that a lot of people are going to want to buy... 2 i have access to a cnc so I will be doing my camshaft gear on there and hopefully the pulleys also if we get the cnc lathe...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

dont do that.

yea, the 06 si is supposed to have 197... yippppy. thats awesome. I cant wait til some mods come out for em. I'm thinking of buying this 04 sedan, keeping it for about 6-9 months, trading it on the new Si in black... or at least an EP3...

100 pounds or not, it should still run a barely-sub-15 in the 1/4. Seriously though, when is Honda gonna get serious and build us a factory-turbo mustang killin 13 second civic? Bastards. :mad:

Back