Bought the New Honda Fit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

As I said, last year I test drove it in Venezuela, and was a lot of fun... They called us up from Honda Long Beach yesterday saying that had three of them in, and now they only have two... My bro bought the Silver Fit Sport... That bitch is sweet... nice speed on it too... I'll post pics when he comes back from work...

GRRR, I still haven't bought my civic si, so I think imma buy a fit also, the blue one, cuss we crips... j.k. hahaa

Congrats ! At this point, I would keep the Fit for economy and daily... find a nice used Civ and build IT instead.

The Fit also has too many doors.

Nah. 4 doors is great.

I drove a Sport on Friday- they only hit the lots on Thursday. It's definitely a very fun and practical car. The turning radius is absolutely crazy.

I'm buying one for Katie... hopefully later this year.

Right above 13 for a base model stick, and right above 15 for a Sport stick. The dealers are only making $500 over invoice at sticker. That's verified information from a buddy that's a dealer too.

brand traitor....where is the pile of shit with an H badge on it...god knows id buy it.

an interior so large you can fit an alpaca in there..

large12.jpg

these fuckin things weigh almost 2500 lbs!!!!!!

In the past 2 days I've commercials for the Yaris and the Fit...

The Fit is a fuckin station wagon...end of story

The Yaris has a driver's side glovebox. It's awesome. The interior is loaded with stuff, but it's very minimalist. Combined with the moderate list of US available goodies (16" wheels, spoiler, sunroof and ground effects) it's like a SportKa, only not a ford.

Back