Bought the New Honda Fit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry, I like the FIT better.

Though that one a couple posts up that's laid the fuck out gets me all hot n' bothered. :ph34r:

I do believe the Yaris is different than the Vitz. Either that or it's the same wierd Sri Lankan market Sprinter Yaris that was actually a Tercel - when the Tercel supposedly wasn't available in other markets.

Now we need the new Nissan thing - I hear that's going to be the first offered in the US with full sport dress including flares and wings.

Addendum: Doesn't matter, more fresh meat for my Civic ED hatch to gobble up. Coopers are getting old.

Quoted post[/post]]
I compared to the Yaris hatch and I totally like the Yaris more.

:puke:

Quoted post[/post]]
I do believe the Yaris is different than the Vitz. Either that or it's the same wierd Sri Lankan market Sprinter Yaris that was actually a Tercel - when the Tercel supposedly wasn't available in other markets.

Now we need the new Nissan thing - I hear that's going to be the first offered in the US with full sport dress including flares and wings.

Addendum: Doesn't matter, more fresh meat for my Civic ED hatch to gobble up. Coopers are getting old.

Nissan's is the Versa. Go read the article from Car & Driver that's posted up on Honda's Fit page.

http://automobiles.honda.com/models/model_...p?ModelName=Fit

Bottom of the page.

The Yaris is pretty cool, but it's not enough to compete with the Fit in my eyes. I actually went and read a few forums that catered only to the Yaris, and quite a few of their members would rather have a Fit.

Back