Bouncing On Teins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Except for the fact that Teins don't bounce, it is a very good ride.
Here are some pics
s3e9dfdb63346a.jpg

Rear driverside. (they are wet because I just washed my car)
s3e9dfdd18d9ba.jpg

You cant see it that well in this pic but my piping was bent for the Del sol LCA's not the ITR's. :( The pipiing rests right on the LCA. It sometimes rattles in reverse and at stop lights. I am going to get that section relocated soon.
s3e9dfd7b94ede.jpg

Front gappage
s3e9dfdec1388e.jpg

s3e9dfd985302e.jpg

Hope you liked!

For all you who sport teins, how did you secure the front brake hose? I just used some Industrail strengh nylon zip ties

nice...teins own j00...i love mine...my brake hose bracket kinda just sits there...it was tight enough that it just stays in place.

that last pic :worthy:

car looks fine at the height it is y0 mang!

If I have time tommrow, I will take a few pics of it in sunlight so you can get a better perspective of the height. It is really low in the front.

s3e9dfdec1388e.jpg
This picture is not a true testiment on the height because the tire blends into the wheel well because my carmera is on the wrong setting ;) and i did not feel like changing it. However, I think that I might lower it a tad more in the back, however, I can not until I relocate the piping for my muffler.

:werd: Nice looking tein's man. I shall be sporting some in the near future, but I am with b on this one, your car seems almost at stock height.

They look good to meh :D but yeah my opinion doesn't matter :(

the front brake hose bracket has to be romoved from the stock shock and placed onto the teins . . . sorry dude but you should really take it back apart . . . the bracket is easily hammered off, just hammer the bracket close to the shock to remove it

when i got my car balanced i went with 6" chasis to ground in the rear and 5.5" chasis to ground up front ... that put it at a nice ride height (1" wheel gap) and almost perfect balance :)

ok, I see a mugen sticker, what do you have that's mugen in your car? shift knob/boot? :p

since we're showing off ride heights w/teins, here is my height with my teins :)
s3e95a02bdbbb9.jpg

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 17 2003, 02:23 PM
ok, I see a mugen sticker, what do you have that's mugen in your car? shift knob/boot? :p

knock off mugen wheels :lol:

That sticker wasn't put on by me, the previous owner put it on and I am scared that the paint may have faded since then and when I go to take it off, people will still see "Mugen Power" It is only one sticker, I dont care.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Apr 17 2003, 05:31 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Apr 17 2003, 02:23 PM

knock off mugen wheels :lol:

That sticker wasn't put on by me, the previous owner put it on and I am scared that the paint may have faded since then and when I go to take it off, people will still see "Mugen Power" It is only one sticker, I dont care.

np man, I used to work at a detail shop. heat gun it off, then buff the area with a light light buffing compound, it will blend fine.

Back