Bouncing On Teins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 17 2003, 05:37 PM
:fr:

That is what I was thinking!

I lowered it a little more, about the height of b16's. From what bill and b were saying, they do not know anything or else they are just old farts, the HA's are not rock hard. I think that they are perfect for street driving on setting 8

Originally posted by asmallsol+Apr 17 2003, 05:46 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 17 2003, 05:37 PM
:fr:

That is what I was thinking!

I lowered it a little more, about the height of b16's. From what bill and b were saying, they do not know anything or else they are just old farts, the HA's are not rock hard. I think that they are perfect for street driving on setting 8

yea, I just wanted to call B a ricer. He always calls ME one, cause of my bling blang 17s. haha

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 17 2003, 02:46 PM
I think that they are perfect for street driving on setting 8

i'm riding on setting 14 :p nice n soft, i just drove to mexico and back though... i usually drive on street on setting 9, then i tighten it to setting 2 on the road course.

wanna see wheel gap? and these are different tires i have on now..so its a little lower.
fc6fb3a9.jpg

I wish I had a camera... My EG is on Tokiko's and is lwrd 4", My 17's are stuffed in the wheelwell. Half the sidewall is tucked under. On a 40 series. Here guys, I'll save you the trouble.... :fr:
:p

Back