Bout time... no more need for a greddy kit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not planing on getting anything anytime soon
I just hate greddy with a passion no matter what car they make parts for....

1 out of 10 I rate the greddy turbo kit for hondas a 2

Wow you mean after buying the kit I also need to buy a blow off valve AND intercooler?

bastards

anyways the 350Z TT kit is loooking pretty sweet there's a few other kits in the works as well so In time chances are I will buy one but I want to see over the next year or two how they all stack up VS each other

I do know one thing... chances are greddy will be by far last when it comes time to review the kits however they might managed to have a CARB sticker so wow lets all buy it.... bah

Check out how the APS turbo kit comes with the oilpan with the holes for the oillines preinstalled =)

Peacy just peachy!

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 28 2004, 04:01 PM
I'm not planing on getting anything anytime soon
I just hate greddy with a passion no matter what car they make parts for....

1 out of 10 I rate the greddy turbo kit for hondas a 2

Wow you mean after buying the kit I also need to buy a blow off valve AND intercooler?

bastards

anyways the 350Z TT kit is loooking pretty sweet there's a few other kits in the works as well so In time chances are I will buy one but I want to see over the next year or two how they all stack up VS each other

I do know one thing... chances are greddy will be by far last when it comes time to review the kits however they might managed to have a CARB sticker so wow lets all buy it.... bah

Check out how the APS turbo kit comes with the oilpan with the holes for the oillines preinstalled =)

Peacy just peachy!
[post=383060]Quoted post[/post]​

You're an asshat.

Greddy does sale BOV's and IC's with their kits. They still blow goats, but that's beside the point, which is--you are wrong.

hmm... how about the vortech supercharger? The kit does include everything... low end power for 1/4's on the 350 rocks...

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 28 2004, 04:47 PM
how bout no, the greddy kit for the 350 does NOT come with an intercooler. but this depends where you get it. if you do get it with the intercooler, look to pay extra. so youre wrong, yet right.

http://www.350zmotorsports.com/grtwtukit.html
http://www.i-m-racing.com/indevgredtd1.html
both, no intercooler.
[post=383115]Quoted post[/post]​

The Honda civic turbo kit DOES NOT come with I/C or BOV

the turbo kit for the 350Z DOES NOT come with an I/C

Even if it did come with the I/C it's still a kit made by greddy... nuff said

oh yeah Havok Viewtiful Joe came in today so Im sitting here chillin with the GC =)

the game is not bad... not bad at all =)

P.S

Modacar was nice enough to give you the option of buying both I/C kit and turbo kit together for one low price!

yay

I think you missed the proper forum.

I'm not sure how this falls under auto multi-media.

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Aug 29 2004, 05:39 PM-->
and why not? if the kit is making 400-500 hp it must be a good kit...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 28 2004, 05:59 PM
One Stop Customs
@Aug 28 2004, 07:03 PM
hmm... how about the vortech supercharger?

How about not?
[post=383139]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=383367]Quoted post[/post]​

power isnt all you need out of a kit. the idea of reliability/longevity comes into play

other vehicles it is...

and this kit looks good... but i have one hate for it:

435-005-000.jpg

holy never-be-comaptible-withantyhing-else-ever batman!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2004, 07:42 PM
other vehicles it is...

and this kit looks good... but i have one hate for it:

435-005-000.jpg

holy never-be-comaptible-withantyhing-else-ever batman!
[post=383407]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL!!

Back