Bov Go W00000000000000000000000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P.S
s3e8a76ee79888.jpg

my wastegate is bigger then yours so :p na na boo boo

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 19 2003, 10:32 PM
jeff is in MD y0.

damn you sure do have alot of post for someone who drives a chevy lol Im at 291 only becuase of being a post whore as you can see =) hehehe its been awhile about time I've been one

I think youre smoking crack for saying VAFC and not Hondata atlest when asking brian for it
I bet brian would sponsor you if you found him a nice girlfriend maybe a sister? also if you want it tuned that will cost extra that means another one of your sisters for me

no offense, but my sisters are two blondes in Arizona in college and
they both have the ability to look straight through a guy when he is trying to talk to them to get their numbers.....

i cant even begin to tell you how picky they are.

altho, if hondaswap.com turns into a multi-million dollar a year business,
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BROTHER BRIAN :D :D
haha ill put in a good word for ya

p.s. im 2 hours into assembling the turbo, and this thing is a FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greddy's instructions are vague and the paper isnt even worthy of wiping my ass with.

thank God my neighbor works on NASCAR cars.... :worthy: :worthy:

hes gonna help me out a bit tomorrow.....

my buddy has the same kit and he ran a 13.8 not gutted on nitto drag radials.
so have fun and dont kill yourself

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 20 2003, 01:33 AM
no offense, but my sisters are two blondes in Arizona in college and
they both have the ability to look straight through a guy when he is trying to talk to them to get their numbers.....

i'm in arizona.. i think you should give me thier number(s?) and some pics :p

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 19 2003, 11:35 PM
p.s. im 2 hours into assembling the turbo, and this thing is a FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greddy's instructions are vague and the paper isnt even worthy of wiping my ass with.

thank God my neighbor works on NASCAR cars.... :worthy: :worthy:

hes gonna help me out a bit tomorrow.....

Try this site for some very very good guidance bro!
www.turbocivic.net
It will help you extremely! :thumbsup:

funny story about a boosted d16a6:), always runs at the local strip, running 16 psi of boost on near stock d16, only has exhaust:) in the last 2 months hes gone through 3 pairs of engines/trannys, but its pretty quick, running 13.5's all day:)

Back