BOV install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
clayton is feeling a little bummed about his turbo install.

he has the BOV on, but we cant figure out quite where to go for a vacuum source. we tried the FPR and the dashpot for a/c....

we realize it has to be after the throttle body on the manifold. id just like to have some sort of answer for him when he gets home from work. that thing is crazy quick as-is though. :blink:

its a mitsubishi BOV, with one inlet for vacuum source. it is located on the charge pipe to the intake.

i think it depends on what you already have T-d off on the setup. I would say go to the fpr first.... but if you've already used it, try another source. there's a bunch of vac lines on the back of the IM.

hes got alot of ghetto under that hood, and the turbo makes this incredible whistling noise and when he lets off it makes a wierd noise. there is a leak somewheres but we will find it when he gets home....

so any vacuum source on the IM will work?

you can T off twice at the fpr line.

one for a/f and the other for the boost guage. i forgot where we hooked up my bov to tho...

Back