BOV laws?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GraphikViolence

I keep hearing about turbo charging Integras, but if I install a GReddy Type RS or HKS SSQV BOV excuse me if I sound like a "ricer" but... is the noise gonna get me pulled over out here? Have any of you guys got tickets for your BOV before?

WTF? Don't jump to conclusions. I was talking about when I install the T03/T04B sitting in my garage :ufucktard:.

Last edited:
mention that then.. not the term "ricer".. when i read that, i assumed you were getting one because you liked the sound and already knew you were one..

Boost it and slap one on. If it gets you a ticket, change it till it doesn't. If if doesn't in the first place, then you're good.

he's probably worried about them noticing it was turbo'd by the noise of the BOV.. :shrug2:

The only reason I am asking this is because my friend has a 07 VW gti and he got pulled over for his BOV noise a couple of times. And I just wanted to avoid this for myself if I could. Thanks for the feedback.

Loud exhaust/body kits/BOV are a good way to get the attention, whether from the cops or from people that want what you have. If you want something still functional, yet quite, I would go the more subtle route. Avoid any future headaches from the cops/theives.

Im sure he got pulled over more for the fact that ppl associate the sound of a blow off with going fast. Put what ever you want on there, and dont drive around makin pulls just so you can let off the gas and hear it blow off, and Ill bet youll be fine.

Back