BOV vacum line

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

hey guys. I have a 93 civic ex. with, B16 swap. I am getting ready to install on next week. I want to know which place do you think is the best to run the vacumline off off the BOV. and which line should i connect the FMU vaccum line to also? is there a better place than another?

Thanks,
Darin

damnit that's what I should have used. my engine bay would have looked so much less cluttered with vaccum hoses :(

anyone else know where can get them besides that guy from honda-tech?

not to thread jack.....

but i still got the a/f guage and boost guage hooked up. for what reason? im too lazy to take them out and put them on ebay for sale.

ever since we hooked up the a/f guage, it hasnt been running correctly. it just stays in the "rich" area all the time. i think we didnt tap the right wire for the o2.

anyone gimme a quick road map as to which wire it is (under the dash) on a ek coupe to hit the o2?

i know, its pointless, but i wanna watch the colors on the a/f go up and down. guages are hidden where the tape deck used to be below the console.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 29 2004, 10:17 AM
not to thread jack.....

but i still got the a/f guage and boost guage hooked up. for what reason? im too lazy to take them out and put them on ebay for sale.

ever since we hooked up the a/f guage, it hasnt been running correctly. it just stays in the "rich" area all the time. i think we didnt tap the right wire for the o2.

anyone gimme a quick road map as to which wire it is (under the dash) on a ek coupe to hit the o2?

i know, its pointless, but i wanna watch the colors on the a/f go up and down. guages are hidden where the tape deck used to be below the console.

send me some pics of your gauges or post em, i might be interested Tony

Originally posted by NotUrAverage Si

yeah i've been searching all afternoon, i can't remember where B got his from, i'll ask him later because i'm going to be running one as well- and yes tony you can just T a vacuum line to run your boost gauge, brake booster etc- but the distribution block looks better and allows you run a multitude of things off it

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Apr 29 2004, 12:25 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 29 2004, 10:17 AM
not to thread jack.....

send me some pics of your gauges or post em, i might be interested Tony

they are.....

autometer

they were silver, but i primered them black, so to keep a low profile.

paint is chipping a tad, but can be re-primered or just scraped off.

they work fine, but before i could sell them i would need to get off my lazy ass and buy some new vaacuum lines to replace the ones im using now

pics are in my gallery under "greddy turbo install"

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude+Apr 29 2004, 10:29 AM-->
NotUrAverage Si

yeah i've been searching all afternoon, i can't remember where B got his from, i'll ask him later because i'm going to be running one as well

let me know when you find out from B. :)

Back