boyfriends are morons sometimes..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's Californian, 'nuff said.

Of course, you are too :)

Yeah, I like it when my wife gets hit on.. Makes me proud. I trust her 100%.

She isn't into sports but she does try.. She decided we need to make every one of my old high school's varsity games this season. It'll give us an excuse to travel and will be good fun for us and the kids on friday nights. She also helps me spot the hot chicks.. If there is one that is too hot to pass up she'll nudge me with her elbow and point.. I tell you, she has a damn good eye too. Every once in a while she'll point out a beached whale just to make me cringe.

As far as cheating, we have the understanding that if I had the oppertunity to bang Heather Graham, she would be cool with that.. But thats only because it wont ever happen. I told her she could bang a movie star but I'd have to OK it first.. Cant have her banging napoleon dynamight you know...

I don't mind when my girl gets hit on but if it happens in front of me, I find it very disrespectful. I've bashed many faces for disrespecting like that. Call it street mentallity(sp?) or whatever. Kinda the same as prison mentallity. Growing up out here that's the biggest thing. May sound corny and at the same time stupid but ask Blanco, disrespect is no joke. Disrespect and being a snitch, you're as good as dead.

Anyway, IMO most women (I said most, not all) like the jealousy thing a little bit. They bitch and complain about it but the second their b/f doesn't get jealous it's "What! you're not gonna say anything now?"

If you don't like it, leave him. Like Jeffie said, it's only gonna get worse.

i agree with these comments about guys hitting on my girl. it's really bad. on the other hand, i have personally had guys come up to me and say, "your girlfriend is really hot." we both smile, i say thank you, and things end cool. it all depends on the person.

Oops. Sorry guys, I thought this was a car forum...

Pretty popular thread... and this ain't even Dear Abby!

Come on people get it together, if you guys wanna discuss relationships, why don't you try a nice people chat room. I thought we where supposed talk about cars here?!

Come on people get it together, if you guys wanna discuss relationships, why don't you try a nice people chat room. I thought we where supposed talk about cars here?!

this is the members lounge... basically off topic ;)

I get jealous, but only when i KNOW something is going on. im a pretty laid back kinda guy.

tell ya what you should do... move to Arizona. HAAHAAA by the 12th and go to a work dinner with me, then... he'll be mad as fuck.

Welcome to the lounge.

Car talk is in the other 46 forums :)

I have a lot of female friends. The majority are hot. One is even a model. I would bang most of them because they are hot, but I have no feelings of that nature for any of them. I also won't cheat on my girl with any of them.

Besides I enjoy having them as friends more than I would with having sex with them. Call me a liar on that point, but there are plenty of hot bitches to just bang rather then fuck up a friendship with a random hook-up.

i dunno fwb's have always worked for me. even after the fact ive only gotten to the jealous point with one. its nice for a random hook up and they are still friends...i guess most of my female friends are just whores. im cool with that though.

give me some rep points then dammit. i'm slackin'. haha.

but it's true. (these are generalizations that are not 100% true about every female. there are RARE exceptions) they don't pay for a lot of shit. usually they just pay for themselves or i pay. they rarely like sports. you can't really talk about other hot girls with them. if they are cute and have similar interests they already have a man. if they don't have a man, you get interested and they just want "to be friends". or they get a man and you end up jealous. every girl in my phone is either an ex i keep in there for caller id or a prospect. no friends that are female. they won't take me out for a good time, they won't fix my car, they won't fuck me. so why be friends.

99.9% wrong..

i do ALL of what u said girls DON'T do.
i watch sports w/ the guys, check out chicks with them and when my girl friends are around (fuck it right?), i take my guy friends out to dance or dinner or just whatever, and im learning to fix my own car.. so that generalization just got shot to hell. sorry. haha ^_^

99.9% wrong..

i do ALL of what u said girls DON'T do.
i watch sports w/ the guys, check out chicks with them and when my girl friends are around (fuck it right?), i take my guy friends out to dance or dinner or just whatever, and im learning to fix my own car.. so that generalization just got shot to hell. sorry. haha ^_^

What me to teach you how to remove a tag frame? :D

Yeah when he decides to answer his phone.
I have keys, but I'd rather not just barge in.

Ah.. yeah if you just barge in he'd be pissed.

I don't know, I'm just glad I'm not in a relationship anymore.. don't look to me for advice cuz my last one sucked ass.

Ah.. yeah if you just barge in he'd be pissed.

I don't know, I'm just glad I'm not in a relationship anymore.. don't look to me for advice cuz my last one sucked ass.

yeah no worries im in the same boat.
hes pissed because apparently showing him i care about him in every way possible and showing up at his work just to say hi isnt good enough. :rolleyes:

w/e

yeah no worries im in the same boat.
hes pissed because apparently showing him i care about him in every way possible and showing up at his work just to say hi isnt good enough. :rolleyes:

w/e

See you think of the good things you do to show you care, but all he can think about is the bad things you do that piss him off and that he hates about you.

Back