Boys make me angry!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSacuragirl90

Get the Point
well you all know that me and the boyfriend broke up.Well now that I don't want him anymore and i've been talking to someone else, he's going to be hateful to me. I think not. Forget him. He's trying to tell me that i'm playing games.Well if he would have treated me like a girlfriend is supposed to be treated we wouldn't have to worry about all this. He said some hurtful things to me saying that i was conniving and I was so boring. I mean it hurts because of the hurtful things he's said, but I can't take it anymore from him. All he cared about was that his car was perfect and that everyone in Lynchburg loves him. Sorry just had to get some of this out. Thought that it would make me feel better, but it didn't. Oh well.

well the only thing thats gona make you feel better is to pm me nudes of your self lol j/k more than likely he is just saying those things to push your buttons just cut him off completely, 100% no contac and it will go away super fast

well the only thing thats gona make you feel better is to pm me nudes of your self lol j/k more than likely he is just saying those things to push your buttons just cut him off completely, 100% no contac and it will go away super fast
it's really hard though to cut him off completely because every time I turn around he's there. My cousin dates his best friend so I always see him. But I am trying. Time to move on.

it's really hard though to cut him off completely because every time I turn around he's there. My cousin dates his best friend so I always see him. But I am trying. Time to move on.
its gona be tuff but i guess just dont talk to him on the phone and avoid him when you can

ahh im so glad i dont live in Lynchburg anymore because everyone knows everyone. when things piss ya off, go work on your car. hell put a new part on it or clean it. maybe that will get ya away from things for awhile. since im sure you probably cruise Wards Rd (what teenager in Lynchburg hasnt???), go to Roanoke and go cruise Williamson RD. i used to go cruise Williamson when i was a teenager because Wards Rd sucked....lol.

I am from Roanoke and Williamson SUX !!!!! Cops are worse than richmond.... I go visit my family up there sometimes and I wouldnt dare take my rice rocket on Willaimson on a friday ,saturday night. I got 7 non moving violations for doing nothing wrong!!!!

ROANOKE FTMFL!!!

shut up whiny girl. take it like a man. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger....

if you put yourself in his shoes...

he might be right

any way, get over it youre young and the snatch is still fresh.

i'm so high....

shut up whiny girl. take it like a man. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger....

if you put yourself in his shoes...

he might be right

any way, get over it youre young and the snatch is still fresh.

i'm so high....

bahaha.. you crack me up

ahh im so glad i dont live in Lynchburg anymore because everyone knows everyone. when things piss ya off, go work on your car. hell put a new part on it or clean it. maybe that will get ya away from things for awhile. since im sure you probably cruise Wards Rd (what teenager in Lynchburg hasnt???), go to Roanoke and go cruise Williamson RD. i used to go cruise Williamson when i was a teenager because Wards Rd sucked....lol.

yea I did cruise wards but I hate it now. It's boring and it's the same people.

this is a revenge hook up. you are trying to make him jealous. i wish there was a way to "not act 19".

this is some bullshit drama that you are going through. it's really not that hard to not talk to someone. and just because your cousin dates his friend doesn't mean you have to hang out and talk to him.

So we have dramaswap.com Next thing you know this is going to be a fuckin soap opera.....

To the op, stop bitching about it and move the fuck on. OK.....

Ban or post some nudes.... This is wasting valuable space on Hondaswap. Come on, how many threads do you need to rant about your teeny bopper high school drama bullshit.....

Ban or post some nudes.... This is wasting valuable space on Hondaswap. Come on, how many threads do you need to rant about your teeny bopper high school drama bullshit.....
this is why girls never stay on the forum.

1) girls aren't going to post nudes all the time
2) i don't think everybody here cares only about nudes.

let it go man, have at least a little bit of respect.

^ It was most likely a joke. But hey, my advice for you LS is stop dating boys and start dating men. If you keep dating men who still have the HS drama mentality you're going to continue to get the HS drama.

^ It was most likely a joke. But hey, my advice for you LS is stop dating boys and start dating men. If you keep dating men who still have the HS drama mentality you're going to continue to get the HS drama.

thank you for the advice..thats the best advice i've heard through out all of this.

Well, I offered my help to her before, but she hasn't listened. I'm sorry you're going through all of this, but let me be honest and say... it WILL happen again. You're young. Be a kid. Make your mistakes. Hate boys, hate life, then grow up and move on. But until then, all there is to do is complain. I know how it feels. It sucks... but everyone's been here. We're all just jaded or have moved past that time so we don't like hearing about it, but she's acting completely normal for her age.

James is right, though, but be wary of any 'man' who is over 25 and wants to date a 19 year old.

James is right, though, but be wary of any 'man' who is over 25 and wants to date a 19 year old.
i missed the part where he is 25. what a tool. no 25 year old that is worth a shit wants anything to do with a 19 year old (other than ass). this should be an indicator that something is wrong with him.

if a guy is 25 and wants teenage "girls", then he has self esteem and confidence issues. try just having fun with someone your own age, you will be a lot happier. at least the drama would be more legit.

Back