Bracket Races, Kennedale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorchin Civic

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Friends and I are going to be going to Kennedale today. They have bracket races and you could win a $25 gift certificate to SpeedTek Performance. It's only $10 to get in and that's also if you want to race too. Gates open at 6PM and close at 10PM if the weather is good. Don't know if anyone else had plans on going tonight so post up if you might.</span>

Well, I made it out there and had lots of fun before I developed a loud ticking noise coming from my head. I am going to hope that it's just a bad lifter and that I will not have to replace a damn head again. However, my best run of the night was a 8.978 @ 76.29 MPH.

good lord man, what are you running?

Loud ticking noise solved, it was a loose lifter in the exhaust side number 1 cylinder. Makes my day a lot better since now I know I will not have to replace the head until I get my 99 LS built.

Quoted post[/post]]
just out of curiosity, who's your tuner...Velocity, JoTech, or InterCrew ?
As for taking my Civic and having work done, none. Me and friends do it all at my house. However, I have bought a few things from JoTech and my catback from InterCrew

Back