Brad Cox's civic autocross video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HONDAPITSTOP

I think this type of post goes here in the member's lounge. If not my bad and mods can please move it if so desired.

Ok get it while it’s hot ;o) Brad Cox's autocross civic video has been posted at
Brad Cox's turbo page with videos
It’s 14.0mb so non-fast internet people download it over night or something ;o)
It looks really fun! Thanks to Brad for submitting it.

Enjoy,
Bruce

Coolness thanks ;)

I wouldn't give Brad too hard of time not using FTP as my mind got full with useless M$ knowledge a long time ago and I end up not knowing some basic stuff too :p But as the BORG would say; "We are the collective - resistance is futile!" :lol:

Bruce

wtf is the borg? lol

damn, an di thought i was a nerd

Originally posted by HONDAPITSTOP@Oct 23 2003, 11:16 AM
Listen Briancutus of Borg. It's all about "Seven of Nine." She's hot hot hot :spin:

Star Trek explanations for non-trekies:

BORG = mad collective of people who fly around in a huge square cube assimilating people and look like a cross between a computer and a dominatrix.

Seven of Nine= A very hot tall blonde buxom girl that was part of BORG but was converted to a crew member on the Enterprize.

I guess I'm not really a trekie but enjoy watching the show every now and then. I'd watch it more often but with limited time I don't watch much TV anymore.

Bruce

Damn... that is a LOT of vibration and rattling. Is he driving on gravel or something? I haven't seen an autocross course that wide in a while too..

Back