Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey brad i can balance the wheels at my work if your interested. free of charge.

im likeing the build so far i wanted more options with the cams so in goes the b series. ill post pics soon
There are tons of different cams for the d-series VTEC heads, imo.

The black car doesn't burn as much oil anymore, its actually pretty good.

100_3506.jpg

100_3507.jpg

Hey Brad, can you please post some pictures of one of your thousand Civics. I just want to see the difference from the Cx to the Si because I might be buying an Si dash and installing it rather than the Cx dash. I would really appreciate that, man!

Si = black. dx/cx = dark blue. Si's have tacs, dx's have tacs, cx's do not have tacs. 88-89 dashes are more square. 90-91 dashes are more round. This completes the ed civic dash lesson.

Dx's don't have tachs. Si's have a clock in the middle vent. That's about it for the interior.

And Matt, you could get a Cx or Dx with a black interior, look at your dads car.

LoL, thank you. I have the tach from an 88-89' Civic Si. If I get an Si dash, there would be no need to paint it to a better color than that ugly inferior Blue interior color that the Cx/Dx's come with. So if I get a dash I will make sure I get a 90-91' Civic Si for roundeness. Will a CRX dash fit the car?
That might sound dumb, I just do not know. By the way, I think I am thread jacking at this point so I will just start my own thread soon. Thanks guys!

LoL, thank you. I have the tach from an 88-89' Civic Si. If I get an Si dash, there would be no need to paint it to a better color than that ugly inferior Blue interior color that the Cx/Dx's come with. So if I get a dash I will make sure I get a 90-91' Civic Si for roundeness. Will a CRX dash fit the car?
That might sound dumb, I just do not know. By the way, I think I am thread jacking at this point so I will just start my own thread soon. Thanks guys!
CRX dash bolts right in like stock.

Hey bitch! I cant let project white rice go down like this!!

some more insperation :D

LightUpSmall.jpg

......yes its real......and yes its OEM!!!!!

LightUpSmall.jpg

So is this real or not? id like to get my hands on one... id just have to change the light to red.

Last edited:
Back