Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:thumbsup:

Be nice to it. Please!
Don't worry, I made a promise to the last owner that it would never see a body kit or loud muffler. I don't even think I'm going to put my short shifter in this car. I will do tasteful, subtle mods.

LS meshies here go for like $200-$300 with good tires in CT

100_3491.jpg

100_3492.jpg

100_3493.jpg

100_3494.jpg

100_3490.jpg

100_3496.jpg

100_3497.jpg

Fuck, I think my ECU is messed. Sometimes the CEL comes on, it won't start and the ECU is not blinking. Then five minutes later it's fine. It's done that a few times now. If it still does it I'll call up the previous owner and ask for maybe 100-200 back for a new ECU even though I have like 3 PM6 ones in my attic.

ya but where we come from 2400 $ is a lot for a mint Crx. Got myn for 1200$

I think this Rexy may be a bit more sexy... Nice find. So whats up with the black hatch?:ph34r: I still need me an EF Hatch... Maybe I'll strip the Si of its drivetrain, snag the rear brakes, wheels and some other parts, and sell the shell to buy an EF...

LOL. Well whenever we get a new car we have to get rid of one, so the black one is going.

omfg. i don't even have the energy after looking at those pics to rant about how gorgeous that car is. christ.

i'm so happy there are these beyootiful things in the world - esp. after seeing the shape of most rexes in minnesota - living up there i was sure there weren't any left that weren't full of cancer rot or modded-to-the-point-of-unrecognizeable. glad to be wrong.

i'm going to go hug my pillow and look at your pics some more. :p

(but the yellow ones are still my faves)

About 5 years ago I had a chance to buy a pristine '91 barbados yellow Si with under 30k on the clock. Unfortunately the guy that owned it had purchased it from an elderly woman and had an inflated sense of the car's value. He wanted 8,000 for it.

Don't hit up the previous owner.. Take apart your main relay and re-solder it.. Or switch one out from one of your hatches. I'd bet your problem goes away.

Now put the grant horn button back in the steering wheel and toss the mugen center. I guess I'll have to let the home theater subwoofer slide.. Its easily removeable.

Last edited:
Now put the grant horn button back in the steering wheel and toss the mugen center. I guess I'll have to let the home theater subwoofer slide.. Its easily removeable.
Oh alright, but how did you know? I can hardly make out the Mugen part in my own pictures.

Back