Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Better?

100_3504.jpg

Good idea. We bought that black hatch for $1000. Basically it was a shell, the block had a rod through it. Hopefully we'll get $1600-$1700.

Fvck You... ha. I want mine in black! Ill give you my Si minus the drivetrain/wheels! You keep yours. Help me swap mine! lol

Last edited:
im with you on the clutch adjustment..
mine is on the floor too..and my shifter is like an inch between gears if that

Fvck You... ha. I want mine in black! Ill give you my Si minus the drivetrain/wheels! You keep yours. Help me swap mine! lol
Even though its a Si (SiR in Canada) I don't really like anything over the EG's, no offence....

But what color is it?;)

Last edited:
Hey I just took 20 minutes reviewing this thread and it looks like it will be a success just like your other thread. VERY NICE CRX, I am jealous of you now. I especially love the paint job. Which paint code is that again? I saw a post by you stating that it is a something or other blue, but do you know the actual paint code for it?

Hey I just took 20 minutes reviewing this thread and it looks like it will be a success just like your other thread. VERY NICE CRX, I am jealous of you now. I especially love the paint job. Which paint code is that again? I saw a post by you stating that it is a something or other blue, but do you know the actual paint code for it?
Celestial Blue. I'll get the code tomorrow morning. And thanks.

The previous owner gave me some mixed paint. If I will ever need it I think it's a pretty good match.

I can't wait to get every last pin stripe off of that thing, then wash and wax.

What do you guys think about me removing the Honda sticker on the left corner? I like the CRX and Si ones but not the Honda one as much. It may look in balanced with it gone tho.

My car isn't as clean as I thought, Its ben painted. Or I think just the door has been painted. Underneath the pinstripe on the door its a different color. I peeled off a couple of pinstripes by hand carefully.

100_3508.jpg

100_3509.jpg

100_3510.jpg

Back