Brad's DC2 GSR Tragedy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And the whole interior switch out.....dash swap ain't no drive in the country. And a brown dash looks like crap with black seats lol

Yeah, I was gonna say, black seats with the tan interior is going to look like straight-up doo doo...

The only time I like it is when its just the carpet and headliner that is tan with black plastics and black leather seats. Kind of like the Vette's have had. I was thinking of that combo for my Camaro. With the Blue exterior it looks pretty nice.

Your car is an EJ. Coupes have a different chassis code. My coupe is canadian, i think that is why it has always been so good to me. Canadians are nice. I bought it in Georgia, a long way from home.

Last edited:
Hey Brad - start up another thread for the new ride. You've earned it and the new ride deserves it.

Find an EK. Pretty sure just about everything switches over, and looks a hell of a lot better too.
Rear lower control arms differ from DC2 to EK

All suspension bits will swap over from the DC2 to EG. I'm not sure you car has the holes in the subframe for the rear sway bar though? I've never looked under one that didn't come with one.

If it is like mine then the holes are there. The bottom hole is threaded, but the top one will need a washer and a nut because it is an unthreaded hole.

That would be a good idea. The subframes are not all that strong and anything you can do to reinforce it would be good.

Back