Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man, i disappear for a couple weeks and this happens brad?!?! oh well, i like the coupe :thumbsup:

even the Beaks kit isnt enough i've heard.. well, for a 23mm ITR rear sway.. i would go w/ an ASR subframe brace at the least if running a big rear sway
Ran it on my Road Race Delsol for about 6 years on a 22mm ITR rear sway bar without any issues.

Good news.

We finally settled on the GSR. $4000 minus $1000 to buy her back. I have a check for 3 k now...

So its getting towed to my house at no cost tomorrow.

damn.. now i want our teg to get wrecked.. its an 01

down payment on a new car for the woman and a little extra cash to buy me a shell would be awesome.. lol

whats w/ you Canadian kids driving the shit out of your cars.. lol.. if you had super cars like those Asian kids you'd be them in that story.. not everywhere you go has to be redline after redline after redline..

no kidding.. makes me wonder about the accident w/ the GSR..

whats w/ you Canadian kids driving the shit out of your cars.. lol.. if you had super cars like those Asian kids you'd be them in that story.. not everywhere you go has to be redline after redline after redline..
Wow, we made American news! I live on an Island. Not much else to do but drive.

How many times have is it that youve lost your license now? That splains a lot.
I'm expecting a letter in the mail to take it away for the second time. So only once.

Yep! She still runs great but has a little knock at a certain RPM so I parked it. Its just motivated me to pull apart the GSR. ;)

Good thing you've got a GSR :shrug2:
Oh, that poor GSR swap :ph34r:
That motor is surrre glad it met me!

no kidding.. makes me wonder about the accident w/ the GSR..
You really think I'd EVER hurt a car I loved so much?! :shocked:

Last edited:
Back