Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looking good. Those door inserts have an almost stock look to them. You're going to have JDM fanboys asking you what market they came from. I would make up something, say North Africa?
JDM of BFE

Panels look great!

Screws and washers haha, if I wasn't so damn inpatient I would have tried to melt the tabs back together like factory

I overheated my brakes pretty bad at the track today so I know what my next project is...

Also, just got a job as a welder out in Alberta in the oil patch, good money to be had so I should have some spare change to put into this pos Honda...or hookers and blow...both are vastly appealing. I'm on the plane tomorrow! Later fellas!

Screws and washers haha, if I wasn't so damn inpatient I would have tried to melt the tabs back together like factory

I overheated my brakes pretty bad at the track today so I know what my next project is...

Also, just got a job as a welder out in Alberta in the oil patch, good money to be had so I should have some spare change to put into this pos Honda...or hookers and blow...both are vastly appealing. I'm on the plane tomorrow! Later fellas!
Have fun and don't work too hard!

I run a heat stake welder for a living, it's why I asked lol. I make parts for shitty chevys mostly though.

I make car parts for the american working man because that's who I am and that's who I care about.

382101.jpg

The oil fields up in Alberta are killing it right now. Huge boom for us up there in the trans industry.

Went and looked at a '93 4 door EX-V (4 door Si) Z6, power sunroof, power windows/locks, 4 wheel disc w/abs, f&r sway bars, all stock. 344,xxxkms or 213,xxx mi, interior was nice, exterior was worse than my $400 coupe. I offered $1200, he wanted $1600 so I walked away. I wanted a nice body to make a sleeper out of with the parts from my coupe but it would have been a downgrade condition wise. Glad I didn't do it

Back