Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dig the steering wheel. In this case, Italian stuff has its place on a Honda

Yeah if it's quality ill rock it, my last wheel was a Grant, American? It was fine but I'm down for some fancy shit now haha. Not bad price too, a collector was selling a bunch of these locally (14 hours away from me) so Matt went and got it or me for $160, I was lucky to get one of the 3 horns, there were 6 wheels that sold very quickly. The quick release and hub should be at my house when I'm done shift

Newest addition to the stable

083EC88E-1C55-44A9-8543-9BC3C352C9BA-2113-000001688F90ED80_zps81497312.jpg

Looking at a RHD Toyota Hilux Surf turbo diesel (1990 4runner) this weekend, $3000 low miles well maintained only reason for selling is the guy is getting a newer RHD yota. Need something to pull the bike around :) buddy at work also has matching front and rear solid axles with air lockers for a good price, hope it works out ;)

Lose the running boards and front bar... if u want a real front cross bar, look into ARB bumpers

Unfortunately that was a generic picture to catch attention, the one I'm looking at does not have fender flares and it has the recessed headlights from a USDM 4R to accommodate the out of country inspection. I would love to ditch the running boards! The body is real nice and the drivetrain is well taken care of, the price is in the right spot so I'll most likely go for it. Its currently buddies work truck so theres shit everywhere

Hilux_zps1f73262e.png

Hilux1_zpsc4109054.png

Hilux2_zps18337bd7.png

Hilux3_zps6aecf68a.png

I almost had my heart set on this '99 Jeep XJ (rare 5 speed, good year for axles) but the diesel will rape this in gas mileage and its way cheaper. I still think the Yeep looks fucking sharp in black

30506283_934.jpg

30506288_934.jpg

30506300_934.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the truck I've been wanting for!! The Honda isn't leaving don't worry ;)

'99 was the first year of the new style equal length intake manifold on the inline 6 4.0l and the last year of the high pinion front axle. Super clean nothing wrong with it and a rare 5 speed. :)

33450950_934.jpg

33450959_934.jpg

33450963_934.jpg

236kms or 147miles, paid $4500 rust free unmolested, seems like high kms but my parents had a 91 and it went 430kms before someone tried to steal it and the ignition was broken they're bulletproof trucks

wow... i would have guessed half that
im impressed... looks like whoever owned it definitely took care of it

His description speaks for itself haha

If you have been looking for a really nice one of these then this is the Cherokee for you. The last version (98-01) had a bunch of improvements and are considered the best ones to get. This is a very nice condition, un-abused XJ that has been cared for all it's life. Rare 5spd manual trans in a Sport model makes this well optioned and super fun to drive. I bought this for my adult daughter to drive to university, and spent a long time finding a stick shift in nice shape. I added a new limited slip differential to the rear axle as well as top of the line tires, as I wanted her to get home if it snowed.
It has 236K on it, drives excellent and needs nothing. I recently added new rear hatch struts and a new radiator. It has pretty much every option with all the power group and the paint, body and interior are excellent. It comes with a great sound system with the premium sound option.
If you go skiing or live where there's snow, you want one of the best SUVs ever built and few are still in this condition.

And just how everything worked out I got her on my 20th birthday (yesterday) ahah best birthday present! I knew I was getting one of these so I bought a trailer hitch months ago to motivate me and here she is

That ride will be great in the winter months. Good choice Brad.

Back