1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brake Kits

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by MXDesa, Jan 8, 2006.

1. MXDesa

MXDesa Senior Member

Hey Guys im looking to upgrade the brakes on my 2003 Civic SI. I dont want something outrageous but a nice street/road course type of brake kit. My budget is enough for something like brembo, Baer, Wilwood, etc.. Does anyone have experience with any of these and what would you guys suggest?

2. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

I would suggest going to www.fastbrakes.com good prices, just make sure your running a big enough wheel to clear the size calipers/rotors that you get.

3. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

don't look at brembro unless your looking at the JDM ITR DC5 setup. If you actually just buy the brembro Grand Trismo kit or what ever its called, it will set you back like 3 grand.

Fastbrake setups are really good quality and now since they have dustboots, they are much more streetable. Also, they also have alot of clearance to run normal size wheels depending on the package.

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted