brake lights stay on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mine is a type of soft plastic... is yours white or blue? I've seen 2 different colors that I can remember off hand. I just bought a new brake pedal (weird situation....) and it came with a white one, brand new directly from honda. Eh idk. I know it's not that big a deal but yuppp.

Ive always had my superstitions about car manufacturers making it so curtain things break at curtain times, so you purposely have to bring it in and spend money to replace/fix it. At exactly 111,111kms (or miles if youd like) your crank bearing will come loose!!!! But no YBL your theory makes sense.

Last edited:
I had a buddy that bought an EF sedan right after high school. He was thinking of doing a swap, but he wanted to put 200k on his car first, then he would consider it. Well, 200,000.7 miles, the motor blew.

How is that for planning.

If I am not mistaken, he still has the cluster in his room. He thought it was ironic.

Don't do what I did the first time it happened to me. I replaced the switch and it still did the same thing with the lights staying on. Then I looked at the floor and saw the plastic/rubber piece and discovered that is all it was. $2 later it was working correctly.

Back