Brake Pads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

Where can I find just front brake pads for a 96 honda civic dx sedan ? Everbody online sells a pad set. I just want to replace the front rotor pads. Any suggestions ?

I'm not looking for the best of pads. This is for my g/f's car and they are starting to squeak. Is this still a good pad for what I'm looking for or can I save money with different pads ?

you can get metalmasters at the kragen. they are made by axxis and they are pretty good for the price plus you can take them back to kragen and exchange them for a new pair after they are worn out.

if you just want replacement pads go to your local auto parts store and buy the 12 dollar set. No need to go buy some project mu's :)

Milan

i think kragen is now autozone. anyway, if you want some low-price performance pads, the AEM pads are supposed to be pretty good and only about $40 a pair.

I went to my local auto store and they sold me a front set of pads for $16 !!! They are almost identical to the pads that you get from Honda.

Back