Brake question with swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luded

I have a 92 lude s (non vtec) im swapping with a jdm h22a and im going to upgrade my brake system should i buy parts for the nonvtec or for the vtec? do i havta change the brake system over to vtec when i swap? thanks

if that is the case why do you havta verify whether your putting it on non vtec or vtec when you buy them?

the vtec lug pattern is different. you need to buy for the chassis. So non vtec

:werd: for the chassis.

Hawk HPS and bare blank rotors work mint. I use run of the mill blanks, not brembos or Honda. They work fine and have held up great. They're only $20 or so a piece.

www.tirerack.com has decent prices. Buybrakes.com is also good, and you may be able to use a promo code. Try 08010 for the promo code. I bought from them several months ago and they gave me that code for future purchases, but it may be expired.

ok thanks but i dont havta switch to vtec when i install the h22? the lines and all will match up right?

right. when you do an h22 swap the only thing that changes is the things that attach to the engine. the axles are the same. so no worries on the brake system

Back