brake swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shortbusrebel07

hey guys i have a quick question. i plan on doing the rear drum to disc conversion on my 89 hatch. i will be converting the drums to the rear discs off of a 90 CRX si. my question is, will i need the preportioning (sp) valve, master cylinder, and brake booster too. or will i just need the discs, calipers, and all the stuff for the e-brake ?

Yea the rear disc models from that gen only ran a 7/8's (14/16's) MC, so the jump from the drum 13/16's isn't too big. I wouldn't mess with it since it is a real pain getting the fittings back in on the prop valve for almost no gain, especially if you're not upgrading the fronts to bigger ones.

:ditto: that is some really good information

we need more info like this ( IE: more suspension stuff in the swap section /wink/ suggestion \wink\

i want to replace my frint rotors i have a lude and an sugesstions of what you think would be best for increased stoppin [ower without costing a arm any hrlp appreciated

Originally posted by Prelude92@Feb 24 2004, 12:50 AM
i want to replace my frint rotors i have a lude and an sugesstions of what you think would be best for increased stoppin [ower without costing a arm any hrlp appreciated

you could start by making your own fucking topic and not cockblocking this one

Back