brake upgrade need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K-Mon3y

hey wats guys i'm new to this site.. i wanted to know if dere were any big brake upgrades for my 91 integra searched long and hard but havent come up wit nething good.. got any tips

powerslot makes a good kit that increases your rotor size and moves your caliper, perfectly good for an upgrade, it runs about 350 for front or rear

hey guys thanks a lot but i have a ?.. do u think that the 4x100 brake upgrade will work find on my da chasis i'm tryin to keep a low profile wit stock si rims

The ITR brakes fit behind 15in rims. The DA already has a 4x100 lug pattern. You just use Prelude Vtec rotors and redrill them.

I used the ITR calipers and brackets, and the 94 prelude VTEC rotors. Don't use the 5 lug calipers, as 1) your 4x100 bolt circle will overlap the 5 hole bolt circle, and the hole in the middle of the rotor is too big, and you will have the possiblility of not drilling perfectly, and having rotors that are not on center, and will vibrate like hell (I did). The prelude rotors have the right sized hole in the middle for the DA hub. No vibration, and the bolt patterns won't overlap.

if i upgrade the rotor size and caliper would i need to upgrade the brake lines as well could i use another cars brake line even if i have to bend it like say the dc integra lines

Back