brakes and spark plugs on an 07 dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

im goin to do a little work for a buddy of mine...needs front rotors and pads changed and a plug job (i think)..so first question is when to change the plugs? i dont know how long the originals r good for? and brakes look straight forward...any probs i may run into? and any special tools? ie pushing the piston back in? the car is a 07 dx 5 speed 2 door..100% bone stock with near 60000 km's..and you should have seen the air filter...it was completely black with grease or something. hes not much for regular maintenance other than oil changes lol.

If you're not aware of the car's maintenance schedule, then how do you know the plugs need changed?

well from what iv read most guys have been changing at 50-60k...i was just wondering what exactly would be a good time to replace .

i checked his manual and doesnt say when to change,hench the reason im asking here..just says what plug type.

i checked his manual and doesnt say when to change,hench the reason im asking here..just says what plug type.

I find that hard to believe, but anyway, if you register on that site you get maintenance schedules too.

If this isn't even your car then why are you so worried about it? Tell your friend to get off his lazy ass and look up this information. You can probably just call a dealership and ask them about the maintenance schedule...

Back