brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

widebody crx

i replaced the brake booster on my crx yesterday. Now my passenger side caliper locked up. what do i need to do to fix my problem.

was the brake booster a rebuilt or new? are you sure there wasn't any crap/dust/grim that got into the brake booster/master cylinder, did you properly bleed the brakes ?? did you mess with the proportioning valve ?? I would double check your work possibly you over looked a detail. Just somethings to think about, as far as how to fix the problem, you could always take apart the caliper and rebuild if needed.

---
also you might get more responses and better answerss if you posted this in the correct forum.
for future notice, topics like this one belong in ,
HondaSwap.com > Honda Tech :: General Honda Performance > Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes
---

Quoted post[/post]]
was the brake booster a rebuilt or new? are you sure there wasn't any crap/dust/grim that got into the brake booster/master cylinder, did you properly bleed the brakes ?? did you mess with the proportioning valve ?? I would double check your work possibly you over looked a detail. Just somethings to think about, as far as how to fix the problem, you could always take apart the caliper and rebuild if needed.

---
also you might get more responses and better answerss if you posted this in the correct forum.
for future notice, topics like this one belong in ,
HondaSwap.com > Honda Tech :: General Honda Performance > Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes
---

the brake booster was a reman from the parts store.

Triple check the bleeding, then do it again. It could be the caliper itself is old and just can't take it. The brake booster wouldn't lock one caliper.

Back