Brand new Greddy b18b 1pc headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Ok, so I had a set of greddy headers on my LS (well, they are still on there), but they are starting to rust. I sent greddy pictures and they sent me a line about riding around in salty roads during snow-storms. I replied that I live in Raleigh, NC and that my integra has never seen snow since I've had it. Long story short I am getting a new set of their headers, but I'm just going to put my old manifold back on, soooooo

Up for sale is a brand spanken new set of greddy b18b 1 piece headers. I dont have them yet but I'm going to offer them on a presale (you dont pay me until I have them of course). If someone wants them they can be yours for $200 plus shipping, or just come get them from my house when they come in. PM me if your interested.

<_< look, I've seen you post this before, and its getting kind of silly.

headers, header, whatever

by the same means a pair of pants is still a singular item, as is a pair of shorts. I appreciate the bump, but pick a different life goal than trying to change how a set of headerS is talked about. thank you.

There is one unit for sale, I think thats pretty damn obvious.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Aug 25 2005, 05:59 PM
<_< look, I've seen you post this before, and its getting kind of silly.

by the same means a pair of pants is still a singular item, as is a pair of shorts. I appreciate the bump, but pick a different life goal than trying to change how a set of headerS is talked about. thank you.

[post=545304]Quoted post[/post]​

1) It's a joke, and it was a free bump for you, learn how to take it.
2) It's not like it hasnt been said before, it's been said by many people before me, i used to say "headers" then realised i wasn't a damn ricer and that I only have one.
3) Wouldnt the header do the same thing to someone else? And even worse if they have snow?

Originally posted by VTECPOWER+Aug 25 2005, 05:36 PM-->
wanderinman
@Aug 25 2005, 05:59 PM
<_<  look, I've seen you post this before, and its getting kind of silly.

by the same means a pair of pants is still a singular item, as is a pair of shorts.  I appreciate the bump, but pick a different life goal than trying to change how a set of headerS is talked about.  thank you.

[post=545304]Quoted post[/post]​

1) It's a joke, and it was a free bump for you, learn how to take it.
2) It's not like it hasnt been said before, it's been said by many people before me, i used to say "headers" then realised i wasn't a damn ricer and that I only have one.
3) Wouldnt the header do the same thing to someone else? And even worse if they have snow?
[post=545321]Quoted post[/post]​

1) shit, must have left my sense of humor with beer number 5
2) no reply
3) possibly, but thats why I'm offering them at about 2/3's the cost elsewhere. I do a lot of continuous highway driving, most of the time I'm in the car is for 2 or more hours, so it could have been the heat? Either way if someone is going to buy a set of greddy headers, they might as well save some dough cuz I dont want em.

Hmm, thats shitty how that happened though, i would just be weary to buy a set of them, im ordering some kind of header this weekend, but still havent decided upon which one i want to buy, i really dont want to spend much, (B16 in crx)

OK- enough thread crapping. VTECPOWER- go read the rules at the top of the forum or take a vacation.

Bump for thread starter. No more thread crapping!

Back